Gay Rights

Gay Rights

Why did I choose this Concept?

The theme of my blog was chosen for 2 very simple reasons;

~ Some people refuse to believe in hate. I don't mean this in the way that they hate, but they believe that there is no hate.

I apologize... but there is hate, especially for LBGT rights.

Some people refuse to believe in love for all. Yes, I am addressing the homophobics or those who hate LBGT peoples.

This negativity, unfortunatley, has spread to the bliss of music

~ I am a transvesite who has plans for a future sex change, therfor I know what it is to be hated for who I am. Of course I just smile it off and leave, but sometimes words need to be said...

This is where I will speak the words that need to be said, and show the world how cruel it can be to those who are just being who they are.

What is LBGTS?

LesbianBisexualGayTransStraight

This is all put into one word and/or abbreviation to symbolize UNITY

Definitions:

Lesbian: A woman who is attracted to other women exclusively
Bisexual: One of either sex attracted to either sex
Gay: A man who is attracted to other men exclusively
Trans(sexual): Post sex change operation
Trans(vestite): One who dresses in the opposite sex
Straight: One of either sex attracted to the member of the sex opposite to their own exclusivley

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prompt Swap

Adam smiled to himself, counting the money he had gotten from his regular Tuesday night of passing X off to his 'clients.' "Sweet green." the smug grin never left his face. "They take the pill, I get the dough. I ought to suppose Tony will want a cut of tonight's profit." He put his thick wad of cash into his wallet. "Tomorrow... maybe." Adam whistled on as he came across Tony himself, under a dim lamppost. "Well, Adam?" "You know, same old same old." "You say that every night. Does this mean that I can assume-" "When I get some cash flow, I'll let tou know." said Adam, his hand nervously gripping the leather pouch in his pocket. "Wrong." "Excuse me, Tony?" Before he knew it, the back of his head was struck and the world went white. By the time he could blink back into focus, he was already being struck into a shady oblivion... It was hours before he awoke. "Tony, c'mon man, this is crazy!" Adam said through a fat, bloody lip. "I'm missing teeth, man!" "Shut your yap, Adam, you've been laundering cash from me for the past year, and you know it!" "I dunno, man, but this is crazy!" "Enough talking" "Crazy!!" Tony had Adam tied up in the back of his own car, a few henchmen in there with them. Tony drove Adam's sweet lexus to the suburbs. "Are you taking me home?" "To hell, I am." Just a few blocks off from his abode, Adam was thrown onto the sidewalk. His body tumbled, gaining severe road rash on his body; if Tony hadn't stolen his thick winter coat, the one which contained his heavy wallet, he wouldn't have been ripped up so bad. In the middle of the February night, Adam bled and froze whilst wallowing in his own lonliness. By the time the morning had arrived, Adam was rushed off in an ambulance [summoned by the neighbors]. His mother, sister, and girlfriend were at his side once he was declared stable. In a coma, yes, but stable... "Who did this?" asked Angela. "Why would anyone do this to him?!" Only Adam and Tony would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment